Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dinho's out for that one due to bookings. So with Palace, Norwich and Sevilla coming up there's a run of at least three in which he could make his mark.

Dinho misses the mid week cup game at palace. He will be eligible again for Norwich. I think we need Fernando for Sevilla but he also needs a run of games

Therefore Palace go Yaya - Fernando
Then Norwich Dinho - Nando with either Yaya pushed up or benched
Sevilla - Dinho Nando

I think if it was Fernandinho + Fernando together Dinho would prove just as big an attacking threat as Yaya. When called up to produce a shot or killer pass I think he delivers as often as Yaya does. Perhaps he could even dictate play like Yaya does, if instructed to.

I think if it was Fernandinho + Fernando together Dinho would prove just as big an attacking threat as Yaya. When called up to produce a shot or killer pass I think he delivers as often as Yaya does. Perhaps he could even dictate play like Yaya does, if instructed to.

He doesn't have the passing ability that Yaya does.

Quite hit and miss your posts, .. I've found myself agreeing with a fair few of late to be fair.. Anyway, I agree on a few of the above points, I think dinho could indeed be useful pushed on, however, he'll never score the amount of goals yaya has, mainly because of the raw power, he also will never have the passing range of yaya..

Yaya was/is a special player, it's why we'll struggle to replace him and we continue, at present, to throw him in. I mentioned last week, it's like seeing your dogs back legs go, eventually he needs putting down...

Continuing with this midfield 2 of yaya and dinho will end one way, dinho being burned out before Jan, he's overloaded with yayas work....

I say this with a grin, but 'bluemoon in judgement shocker' strikes again.... That was never a true reflection of fernandos talents last year, so chuffed he's showing what he can do now.... A potential 3 of fernando,dinho and delph, especially in Europe, would be a brick wall, just needs to be tried as the talent in front, when fit, could make a few of the dickhead pundits eat there words!!!!

Quite hit and miss your posts, .. I've found myself agreeing with a fair few of late to be fair.. Anyway, I agree on a few of the above points, I think dinho could indeed be useful pushed on, however, he'll never score the amount of goals yaya has, mainly because of the raw power, he also will never have the passing range of yaya..

Yaya was/is a special player, it's why we'll struggle to replace him and we continue, at present, to throw him in. I mentioned last week, it's like seeing your dogs back legs go, eventually he needs putting down...

Continuing with this midfield 2 of yaya and dinho will end one way, dinho being burned out before Jan, he's overloaded with yayas work....

I say this with a grin, but 'bluemoon in judgement shocker' strikes again.... That was never a true reflection of fernandos talents last year, so chuffed he's showing what he can do now.... A potential 3 of fernando,dinho and delph, especially in Europe, would be a brick wall, just needs to be tried as the talent in front, when fit, could make a few of the dickhead pundits eat there words!!!!
I like that idea very much.......

--------Fern--------Delph------
-----------------Dinho-------------
-----Silva---------------KDB-----
-----------------Aguero-----------

Or even 3 at the back and get Sterling in there!

I like that idea very much.......

--------Fern--------Delph------
-----------------Dinho-------------
-----Silva---------------KDB-----
-----------------Aguero-----------

Or even 3 at the back and get Sterling in there!

I wouldn't be averse to trying 3 at the back, especially as the 3 of komp, mang and 'the beard', are all comfortable at playing out from the back. I'd honestly say pep would of tried it already (injuries permitting), it's why we want him, big risk=big reward...

The squad we have should enable all manner of different formations, unfortunately, our hearts rule our heads at present with regards to selection... Manuel needs to replicate his cold blooded exterior (:

Problem with this is a midfield two of him and Fernandinho offensively certainly doesn't set the world on fire. In games like this he is fine but Norwich at home? Not for me. Toure plays in those type of games.

I would have agreed with you before we signed Raheem & Kev. We have enough fire power to rest Yaya as often as necessary now.

Play 2moz with yaya rest saturday then play at sevilla in place of yaya! Come back a different player still don't think he's suited to a 2 with yaya but we'll have to go that way 2moz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.