Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily chew it. Looks a different player. Keep up the good work I thought we were a centre midfielder short this season but the way he's playing we might be ok

Kept everything simple and doing that is hugely effective away from home. Very good performance.

Ah he was good tonight. Truth be known, he's been good all season. He may even be special. We need a song.

I've criticised Fernando in the past and rightly so, if you think the Fernando of last season didn't deserve criticism then you're wrong. That doesn't mean that players don't deserve credit for turning it around, whether he was carrying an injury, struggling to acclimatise or both, he's looked a completely different player this year.

We've never looked as good in Europe than with him holding and freeing up Yaya and Fernandinho, he was everywhere tonight and deserves the plaudits for his form this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.