Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing great this season, thought at the time it was one of the better deals we'd achieved making a profit off of Javi Garcia by replacing him with Fernando. Glad to see him showing his worth.

Issue for him is that Yaya is pretty undroppable, any match where we're going to be expecting a lot of possession & attacking football he's going to be #1 candidate for Pellers to drop back to the bench.

Playing great this season, thought at the time it was one of the better deals we'd achieved making a profit off of Javi Garcia by replacing him with Fernando. Glad to see him showing his worth.

Issue for him is that Yaya is pretty undroppable, any match where we're going to be expecting a lot of possession & attacking football he's going to be #1 candidate for Pellers to drop back to the bench.

He is starting to become one of those players that would always be on the team sheet for me, as much for how he lets others perform as well as his own ability, I would always pick fernando,dinho navas and Sergio no matter who we are playing

Marvellous tonight. Playing him at the back of the midfield and Dinho further forwards with Toure brought the best out of both players it seems

He's shown so much more in posession for me this season. There was some very intelligent stuff and good ball retention in tight spaces under a lot of pressure - not just the stopper of a player that I thought would be the best we'd get from him from what I saw last season

This,he really had some great touches today. I remember one move when faked a pass and then continued dribbling. His passing was very good today.

This,he really had some great touches today. I remember one move when faked a pass and then continued dribbling. His passing was very good today.
Yeah it's true. There were at least two times tonight where I confused him with Fernandinho, not purely because of looks but in terms of play.

That's the player we all thought we were getting, great match for him.

He is starting to become one of those players that would always be on the team sheet for me, as much for how he lets others perform as well as his own ability, I would always pick fernando,dinho navas and Sergio no matter who we are playing
Agree with ya, think with him on the pitch we're far more solid defensively & allows others to do more damage up top but don't see it happening, would only happen if Yaya got dropped & don't see that happening this season at least.

He realised he was gonna get it ten fold after Dzeko left, now the fucker's left me scratching my head.

Where's the Kolarov thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.