Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando played the crucial pass to Kelechi who then assisted the Garcia goal. When the ball hit the net my first reaction was well played Fernando.
Great offensive play to back up his defensive duties.

I'm not having it, he's shit, a load of posters, most of which have never seen the inside of the Etihad said so, he's worse than Garcia, in fact he's worse than Ged Brannan (not that those criticising him know who that is) the way some went on about him

Get fucking rid.

A certain poster called Pudge spent about 10 pages of a thread last season arguing with me that Fernando was the definition of dogshit and Garcia was way better. Funnily enough, I dont see him for dust on this thread.

A certain poster called Pudge spent about 10 pages of a thread last season arguing with me that Fernando was the definition of dogshit and Garcia was way better. Funnily enough, I dont see him for dust on this thread.
Unfair to single out an individual when that was the opinion of many a fool.

I was convinced that Fernando was worse than pub level but I thought the same about Garcia. :-)

That tackle/interception at the end, when running at full speed was amazing. Really starting to love this guy.

Last edited:
Is this the wrong Fenando thread? Because it should be right at the top of the front page considering how good he was tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.