Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

jimharri said:
Thenumber1blue said:
bell_mcfc said:
In terms of replacing Frank for next year I have two words for you, Gylfi Sigurosson.
Lol
To be fair, he's a good player. I wouldn't mind him pitching up at the Etihad next summer. Or Christian Eriksen, for that matter.
Yeah he is quite decent at that level,we're on another planet nowadays and so is Eriksen !

Personally I'd like to see us do the decent thing and let Frank go. If he's changed his mind, then let him tell NYCFC so the heat is taken off MCFC.

Manchester1894 said:
Personally I'd like to see us do the decent thing and let Frank go. If he's changed his mind, then let him tell NYCFC so the heat is taken off MCFC.
I would actually tend to agree with you there. Let him go, unless Frank and the New Yorkers publicly and unequivocally state that they're happy for him to stay with us. A lack of any such statement from either (or both) party/parties would only bring a truck load of grief our way.

Thenumber1blue said:
jimharri said:
Thenumber1blue said:
To be fair, he's a good player. I wouldn't mind him pitching up at the Etihad next summer. Or Christian Eriksen, for that matter.
Yeah he is quite decent at that level,we're on another planet nowadays and so is Eriksen !

I agree we need a certain calibre of players id love a Pogba or Koke but we can't get dragged down by the he doesn't play at our level, the rags bought Carrick from spurs and although they weren't a top 4 team he's done or did the job for united at least when they were up there. Gylfi is an all round great player and very underrated he'd be like our new Gareth Barry in my opinion.

Club have just confirmed that his stay is extended until the end of the season. Great news as far as I'm concerned.

I expected end of Feb at best. Brings the question why didn't MCFC sign him on 12 month contract after released by Chelsea instead of via NYCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.