Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

richards30 said:
mcfc_nyc said:
Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

NYCFC are a child club in a parent group. They have no history at all - I don't mean that sarcastically like the scousers, I mean it literally like in the human perception of time and space they are yet to exist as a football team.

They don't have any "true fans". They don't even have any fans. You cannot be a fan of a brand or a fan of a future possibility. This is like me coming on here and saying I'm a massive fan of Damo Jnr and we should put him up front next week - he doesn't even exist as a football player and having the possibility of him existing at some point makes me undying support for him as legitimate as your undying support of NYCFC. It's also like when somebody tells me that City promised to give a new pair of footy boots to Damocles Jnr but instead gave them to Marcos Lopes, I can't really kick off about it. One of them is somebody who potentially exists in the future as a footballer and one of them is an important youth prospect who has real feet that need real boots.

NYCFC "fans" are the laughing stock of the football world because they're supporting a hypothetical brand. They actively decided to stop supporting whichever club they supported before and instead decided to follow a new brand that has never played the game. All of this talk of "sticking through the team with thick or thin" is absolutely hilarious to outsiders. There is no thick or thin. There is no medium, climbing mountains, falling into depths of despair, or anything else. There is just nothing. A better phrase is "we should stick with the potential team that might exist soon through nothing and nothing as we have done in the present and have a long present of doing in our collective present".

It's hilarious, it really is. "We don't need Manchester Cuty to create our community, we've done it without them". They sound like a teenager dressed in black eyeliner sat in their room listening to Slayer on the CD player that their parents bought them, wearing the clothes that their parents bought them, sat in the room that their parents give them heated by gas which their parents pay for saying "I hate my parents, they do nothing for me". YOU WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT THEM.

NYCFC is Manchester City(New York branch) for the time being and until the MLS becomes relevant in terms of commercial opportunities and revenues. You were a club setup, notice I didn't say bought because that would mean you pre-existed, expressly by Manchester City for the benefits of Manchester City. I'm sorry that reality has hit you lot this hard but it's all you are and all you will be for the foreseeable future. Whether you like it or not you have no separate identity, you have the identity assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate culture, you have the culture assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate players, you have the players assigned to you by Manchester City.

Welcome to reality.

Wow bro, where does one even begin to reply to this!? I mean you started off on the right track ("NYCFC are a child club in a parent group") and then you just went straight to abyss. If you truly are moderator of this forum, at least please stop moderating under influence because you spit a lot of bu**hit !

Lets clear something up from the start however. When in doubt - follow the money! Why was MCFC club chosen by Sheikh Mansour when ADUG started to invest and diversify their oil wealth? They wanted biggest bang for their $$$ of course. They could've successfully invested in many other european clubs and leagues but all taken into consideration, no other PL club would create such a dramatic rivalry as Man City could in the vicinity of the scum. So stop swinging your d**k like that and be happy that you support the club with owners that take great care of fans, local community and long-term well being of the club. In the end it's all about profits for them.

Lampard situation: this whole ordeal with Frank staying until end of season simply means that MCFC is very desperate to do whatever to keep aging but experienced and true professional player while Yaya is off to African Cup after spending all those millions to create depth in every position and supposed holistic approach. In order to keep any chance at the title and hopeful progress in CL, MCFC had no other choice but to take away unique Christmas toy from his little baby brother club which was promised to him by our parents. All that means is that our mutual owners used the calculator and decided that in current situation, it would be potentially more profitable for City to keep Frank at the cost of making complete mockery out of NYCFC and MLS!

And finally, your view on NYCFC "fans" is despicable and just horrible. With your logic, there were Blues supporting MCFC before universe was formed. FFS! I am one of those NYCFC fans and I am offended by your statements (but somehow I doubt you give 2shits about it tho). I got my inaugural season tickets with my buddies and was looking forward being part of history built around two legends. So much for that...

Welcome mate and a decent post imo. I think although he's done better than we could imagine, it has already tarnished nycfc and the next project for the CFG. When lampard first signed everyone laughed, wondered what the hell we were doing etc but now he's our most important player?? Like i said he's done amazingly well but to start a new venture both professionally and commercially it could be hugely damaging to tge CFG. This attitude blues have about not giving a shit about nycfc also confuses me as mcfc own nycfc?? Obviously mcfc will always be OUR team but nycfc arr ours as well for sporting AND commercial benefit!!!
He is not our most important player, but he is a handy squad member, like every other member of the squad apart from Sinclair.

And I'm sorry but NYCFC are made up of glory hunting rags, dippers and chavs and I really could not care less if they feel aggrieved. Without City forming them, they'd have nothing. They should be grateful and they will get plenty of help from City (their parent) in terms of young loanees and players that are getting on a bit, in time.

mcfc_nyc said:
Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

NYCFC are a child club in a parent group. They have no history at all - I don't mean that sarcastically like the scousers, I mean it literally like in the human perception of time and space they are yet to exist as a football team.

They don't have any "true fans". They don't even have any fans. You cannot be a fan of a brand or a fan of a future possibility. This is like me coming on here and saying I'm a massive fan of Damo Jnr and we should put him up front next week - he doesn't even exist as a football player and having the possibility of him existing at some point makes me undying support for him as legitimate as your undying support of NYCFC. It's also like when somebody tells me that City promised to give a new pair of footy boots to Damocles Jnr but instead gave them to Marcos Lopes, I can't really kick off about it. One of them is somebody who potentially exists in the future as a footballer and one of them is an important youth prospect who has real feet that need real boots.

NYCFC "fans" are the laughing stock of the football world because they're supporting a hypothetical brand. They actively decided to stop supporting whichever club they supported before and instead decided to follow a new brand that has never played the game. All of this talk of "sticking through the team with thick or thin" is absolutely hilarious to outsiders. There is no thick or thin. There is no medium, climbing mountains, falling into depths of despair, or anything else. There is just nothing. A better phrase is "we should stick with the potential team that might exist soon through nothing and nothing as we have done in the present and have a long present of doing in our collective present".

It's hilarious, it really is. "We don't need Manchester Cuty to create our community, we've done it without them". They sound like a teenager dressed in black eyeliner sat in their room listening to Slayer on the CD player that their parents bought them, wearing the clothes that their parents bought them, sat in the room that their parents give them heated by gas which their parents pay for saying "I hate my parents, they do nothing for me". YOU WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT THEM.

NYCFC is Manchester City(New York branch) for the time being and until the MLS becomes relevant in terms of commercial opportunities and revenues. You were a club setup, notice I didn't say bought because that would mean you pre-existed, expressly by Manchester City for the benefits of Manchester City. I'm sorry that reality has hit you lot this hard but it's all you are and all you will be for the foreseeable future. Whether you like it or not you have no separate identity, you have the identity assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate culture, you have the culture assigned to you by Manchester City. You have no separate players, you have the players assigned to you by Manchester City.

Welcome to reality.

Wow bro, where does one even begin to reply to this!? I mean you started off on the right track ("NYCFC are a child club in a parent group") and then you just went straight to abyss. If you truly are moderator of this forum, at least please stop moderating under influence because you spit a lot of bu**hit !

Lets clear something up from the start however. When in doubt - follow the money! Why was MCFC club chosen by Sheikh Mansour when ADUG started to invest and diversify their oil wealth? They wanted biggest bang for their $$$ of course. They could've successfully invested in many other european clubs and leagues but all taken into consideration, no other PL club would create such a dramatic rivalry as Man City could in the vicinity of the scum. So stop swinging your d**k like that and be happy that you support the club with owners that take great care of fans, local community and long-term well being of the club. In the end it's all about profits for them.

Lampard situation: this whole ordeal with Frank staying until end of season simply means that MCFC is very desperate to do whatever to keep aging but experienced and true professional player while Yaya is off to African Cup after spending all those millions to create depth in every position and supposed holistic approach. In order to keep any chance at the title and hopeful progress in CL, MCFC had no other choice but to take away unique Christmas toy from his little baby brother club which was promised to him by our parents. All that means is that our mutual owners used the calculator and decided that in current situation, it would be potentially more profitable for City to keep Frank at the cost of making complete mockery out of NYCFC and MLS!

And finally, your view on NYCFC "fans" is despicable and just horrible. With your logic, there were Blues supporting MCFC before universe was formed. FFS! I am one of those NYCFC fans and I am offended by your statements (but somehow I doubt you give 2shits about it tho). I got my inaugural season tickets with my buddies and was looking forward being part of history built around two legends. So much for that...

You do realize he's only missing the first two months of the season? Perhaps support and enjoy the club and be part of the that history, don't worry about the players, they come and go, they get injured, they get traded.

mcfc_nyc said:
Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

Welcome to reality.

You're posting on an MCFC forum where most folks overriding if not only football concern, is their club, Manchester City.

If Damos' post genuinely offends your sensibilities, internet football forums probably aren't for you.

Anyway, grab yourself a soda, pop a couple of Ritalin and chill, because as the man says, 'Nobody cares'...........

SWP's back said:
mcfc_nyc said:
Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

Welcome to reality.

Look, fuckend, we don't have mutual owners. We are your owners.

Damocles was spot on, so there's not really too much more to say.

I'm very pleased you're offended though. You have a right to be and we have right to give zero fucks about it.

Ps, we aren't siblings, to be very clear, we are the daddy.

Like always you never add anything valuable to the civil conversation.

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
He will miss around 8 weeks of the MLS season.

The City Football Group is for the benefit of the entire Group - New York City will benefit if Lampard goes there as a Premier League title winner, and of course the entire group will be better off if that happens.
The City football group is for the benefit of City first and foremost buddy.

think a lot have lost sight of this fact

mcfc_nyc said:
SWP's back said:
mcfc_nyc said:

Look, fuckend, we don't have mutual owners. We are your owners.

Damocles was spot on, so there's not really too much more to say.

I'm very pleased you're offended though. You have a right to be and we have right to give zero fucks about it.

Ps, we aren't siblings, to be very clear, we are the daddy.

Like always you never add anything valuable to the civil conversation.
Sorry "bro"

Do you at least accept my points regarding parent and siblings. City own you. We are not siblings. You're the daughter to our parent.

The more they hurt the better it is, well done all concerned at the club for wrapping this up, Wenger, Maureen (and his attack dog Barclay) and the other assorted cunts who cant go more than 2 sentences without mentioning money (Colin, Arry, Fat Sam et al) hopefully will go into full on whine and whinge, fuck them, fuck them all. Happy New Year you bunch of cunts, stick it in your pipe and smoke it.

Their salty tears are making my hangover all the better.

mcfc_nyc said:
Damocles said:
Nobody cares.

Welcome to reality.

If I was able to make such a decision, or if you were, and we had to consider all aspects, I think we would have both come to the same conclusion. It's obviously easier for me to accept the logic of such a decision when MCFC are the clear beneficiary.

But he's still going to be your player. And I wish your club well.

It's a couple of months tops, hardly the end of the world. He'll be fitter when he joins than he would have been if he'd been training over there so instantly ready to play.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we sort them out with another decent signing to help placate the NY fans.

Frankiee44 said:
May the best team win the race.

Cheers mate - based on the season so far I hope the 2nd best team wins it!

Is Mo getting away with this Lampard cock-up from the Chelsea fans perspective?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.