Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

That's 7 points he has won for us

CheethamHillBlue said:
SWP's back said:
Damocles just knocked it out of the park.

Might have been better locking the fookin thread. I was genuinely waiting for one of yous to utter "My dads bigger than your dad"
Lampards just scored to make it 3-2 against Sunlun.
Thank God he stayed...whoever's decision it was.
It was Sorianos. No one is disputing that. And people can always stay out of threads they don't like.

Just sayin'

Confuses me to hell this stuff. I smelt a rat at the start over this "loan" thing - players are owned by the league in the US so there was never going to be any way a "Loan" would be extended. Makes much more sense that he's actually our player. Can't blame the NYCFC fans tho - they've been lied to

Mates, I think we all saw glimpses of Aguero-like attack quality in Lampard tonight.

Hate to sound poetic but what a player! Hope he keeps this up

Can't we just stop this boring debate about the rights and wrongs over his registration and just get on with appreciating the fact that he's ours until the end of the season?!

Frank Lampard, what a fucking player and once again scoring the decisive goal for us, get in!

He is too good to leave for the MLS. He belongs to finisb in the most prestigious league in tbeworld, which is a testament to his class and skill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.