Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

I thought this was funny on the BBC....

Martin: Really feel for New York City FC fans, who won't get to see a player they never had play for a team they've never seen in a stadium they haven't built.

Sign him up for next season as well i say!

The perfect fumble said:
I thought this was funny on the BBC....

Martin: Really feel for New York City FC fans, who won't get to see a player they never had play for a team they've never seen in a stadium they haven't built.

Beat me to it, I was just going to post the same.

Must be a dagger in Jose's heart every time this happens. Good on you, Super Frank.

Pam said:
Must be a dagger in Jose's heart every time this happens. Good on you, Super Frank.

Yep he has a face like a slapped Arse in the sidelines at the Spurs game :)

Balti said:
OB1 said:
blueinsa said:
Sign him up for next season as well i say!

There are worse ideas. Get someone else as a designated player for NY.

Scott Sinclair

Best idea I've heard all day. Wonder how much he's worth to NYCFC? I think a £25m-30m price range is about right.

Armaan said:
Never knew how good he was until he signed for us, obviously not in his prime but as they say class is permanent. Year after year of pundits wanking over his skill of timing his run was a bit annoying and many a time I seen it as just pure luck but since he's joined I've been made to eat humble pie. Never seen a midfielder like him, the way he sniffs goals is better than most strikers in world football.

I always rated Gerrard as the better player and he probably is more gifted all round but he does not have the intelligence of Frank. Seeing him play for City has certainly enhanced my appreciation of just what a clever player he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.