Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Lampard

bluechampion7891 said:
accoring to paul clennam, we will extend his loan till March and we will bring him back in the MLS off season. this last part worries me, why would we bring a 37 year old back?

Just imagine the kind of impact he has on the likes of George Evans, and other young players who grew up watching probably the greatest English midfielder over the last two decades. But that's the kind of role I assumed he would take at Chelsea, not here with us.

Re: Frank Lampard

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Surely a WUM mate?

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

What a knob. Lampard who scored 20+ goals from midfield so often is tagged as over rated.

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

whilst amusing its a little harsh. we all say things that come back and haunt us.

Re: Lampard

Matt the Giant said:
bluechampion7891 said:
accoring to paul clennam, we will extend his loan till March and we will bring him back in the MLS off season. this last part worries me, why would we bring a 37 year old back?

Just imagine the kind of impact he has on the likes of George Evans, and other young players who grew up watching probably the greatest English midfielder over the last two decades. But that's the kind of role I assumed he would take at Chelsea, not here with us.
that I'd like. well we got viera from arsenal, if we have lampard too in a similar role that would be two of the top 5 CMs to have graced the premiership. and two of the most professional ones too

What a player he is!! and all those goals from midfield, also all the players genuinely seem to like him and even he seems to be enjoying it over here. Sincerely hope he will stay with us till the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.