Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Lampard

ifiwasarichfan said:
forevermancity said:
Great player...Gerrard next summer

That's a poor effort at a Clarkie in my humble opinion. Must try harder.

I don't think Frank's put in a poor appearance for us yet, either in cameo mode or from a start. I had him down for 8 goals before moving off to New York. He has four up to now so he needs to get a shift on. I will settle for 7.

Credit to the game he is.

Fans might scoff at Gerrard next season but him in our team with our players he will be a total different player and I reckon he would come..

waspish said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
forevermancity said:
Great player...Gerrard next summer

I don't think Frank's put in a poor appearance for us yet, either in cameo mode or from a start. I had him down for 8 goals before moving off to New York. He has four up to now so he needs to get a shift on. I will settle for 7.

Fans might scoff at Gerrard next season but him in our team with our players he will be a total different player and I reckon he would come..

Except, unlike Lampard, he's an utter fucking ****

andrewmswift said:
waspish said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Except, unlike Lampard, he's an utter fucking c**t

Really can't picture myself warming to him at all.

andrewmswift said:
waspish said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Haha maybe but fans a fickle Gerrard in a city shirt scoring goals for us would change minds he'd be our KUNT

andrewmswift said:
waspish said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Gerrard is a terrible signing at this stage both on the park and in the dressing room.

He is a class player and great pro.
He ran the midfield for vast swathes of the game last night. His experience in European games was clear for all to see.
Would love to see him stay till season end.

mcfc482 said:
Hes always looking for Agueros runs and he consistently is able to loft a ball over the top for Aguero to run onto like for the penalty today. He finds him more often than not. Only really Yaya does it but not as much anymore.

And Mangala v qpr- first goal- a lot more to this defenders game methinks..
Credit to Lampard for working out how to use our most effective striker.

If we got Gerrard, he could ping those over the top balls like Lampard does. We have needed a player to do that for years and for some reason our management never seems able to acquire one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.