Player Topic: Georgi Kinkladze (1995-98)

Best player I have seen in a City shirt since I started going in 82 by a mile

Love him

Blue tinted spectacles are great when reminiscing about Kinkladze , he was a great city player in that era , a bit of Kinkladze magic brightened up many a grey afternoon , and he was worth the admission price on his own . But to be brutally honest , his career did not amount too much , which was a travesty for a player of his abilities . A case of wrong time , wrong place for Georgi .

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Blue tinted spectacles are great when reminiscing about Kinkladze , he was a great city player in that era , a bit of Kinkladze magic brightened up many a grey afternoon , and he was worth the admission price on his own . But to be brutally honest , his career did not amount too much , which was a travesty for a player of his abilities . A case of wrong time , wrong place for Georgi .

what would Georgi Kinkladze have been like at man united or Liverpool (scary)

the thing is Georgi Kinkladze was KING know matter what era great players would fit in any team
I was watching a old game Chelsea Vs Man City and colin bell hit a shot that would have been goal of the season if he had a red shirt on

WHY is it we are scared of saying our LEGENDS are the best

ancoats said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

the thing is Georgi Kinkladze was KING know matter what era great players would fit in any team
I was watching a old game Chelsea Vs Man City and colin bell hit a shot that would have been goal of the season if he had a red shirt on

Great goal by Bell 78 season won 4 1 I think ?

Jack74 said:
ancoats said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Great goal by Bell 78 season won 4 1 I think ?

Chelsea v Manchester City, Oct 10th 1970
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv3Vb2q7ldg[/video]

if best did that they would still be showing it

ancoats said:
Got me thinking the other night with messi in that barca team and giving us a right runaround he was magic but what would we give to have Georgi Kinkladze in his pomp playing for this Manchester city the other night

if we signed a player with magic feet like Georgi Kinkladze today it would be £100million starting price
he was that good and should have been a great and won many titles but in the end he did not had much to show for such a great player

That good he got us fucking relegated. A fucking liability that made fucking Dzeko look like a fucking Duracell bunny.

Kun Aguero said:
ancoats said:
Got me thinking the other night with messi in that barca team and giving us a right runaround he was magic but what would we give to have Georgi Kinkladze in his pomp playing for this Manchester city the other night

if we signed a player with magic feet like Georgi Kinkladze today it would be £100million starting price
he was that good and should have been a great and won many titles but in the end he did not had much to show for such a great player

That good he got us fucking relegated. A fucking liability that made fucking Dzeko look like a fucking Duracell bunny.

Hope you feel better in the morning lay off the Stella nite xx

Btw Silva is dog shit to Gio , and I mean dog shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.