Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb again, not just his goal, but the work rate which actually helps get the ball back-something the other players clearly don't understand...

He is the most one dimensional player the world has ever seen. He can't even pass a ball with outside of his foot. And stop looking at stats. I could do what he does - run and cross the ball anywhere. Please don't mention the goal. Just give Roberts a chance.

He is the most one dimensional player the world has ever seen. He can't even pass a ball with outside of his foot. And stop looking at stats. I could do what he does - run and cross the ball anywhere. Please don't mention the goal. Just give Roberts a chance.
Clarkie right?

Congrats on the goal lovely
should have started as gives us more attacking intent

He's done well the last few times he's come on, but I think he generally shines when coming off the bench, he changes how the opposition has to defend and of course his pace is very helpful late in the game. Whenever he starts it seems like he can't have as much impact, so I feel it's still best to keep him on the bench and use him as an impact sub, it's worked really well so far.

Just go to bed you idiot.

You need to open your eyes people. One goal can't change everything. If Mangala had scored, he would be the best defender in EPL, right?

Deserves to start. We played 2 wingers at the start of the season which allowed us to score and create chances for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.