Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is at least the 3rd game he's come on, and we've immediately started playing better and gone on to win.

I think this is at least the 3rd game he's come on, and we've immediately started playing better and gone on to win.
I half get what you're saying, but.....

WTF does he contribute? Yaya hates passing to him, he looks anywhere else for an out before giving the ball to Navas. Apart from slipping the ball out to Sagna today he did bigger all, absolutely nothing.

I think we look better because he rarely loses the ball. He doesn't cross or shoot but carries it 20 yards upfield then plays it back inside for silva or yaya to do something with. I think with de Bruyne and Sterling we turn over possession way more than with Navas but at the same time he offers very little from an attacking threat.

I think we look better because he rarely loses the ball. He doesn't cross or shoot but carries it 20 yards upfield then plays it back inside for silva or yaya to do something with. I think with de Bruyne and Sterling we turn over possession way more than with Navas but at the same time he offers very little from an attacking threat.
r

Unless i have misinterpreted your post, it seems your second statement contradicts your first. But I agree with your first, I think we hoped that ability when Sterling was bought, but Sterling does not seem, yet, to be able to hold on to the ball.

I half get what you're saying, but.....

WTF does he contribute? Yaya hates passing to him, he looks anywhere else for an out before giving the ball to Navas. Apart from slipping the ball out to Sagna today he did bigger all, absolutely nothing.
Yes, absolutely nothing but start the play that won the match :)

We play better because Navas is more position ally structured than any of Sterling Silva or Debryune. And he improves defensive ball recovery better than the other 3. He should start on the right or sub in for Sterling on the right , Silva on the left and Debryune in the middle. Sterling starts on the right or on the bench.

He's still our highest assist maker in our team since he signed and we look better with him in the side than out. If he could get it right 3/10 times he'd be the most creative player in the league. Always keeps going.

Well done Jesus !! Scored the goal that will take us through and would have had a penalty playing for anyone else. Shows guts in the tackle and in the air which is a lot more than some of the more feted players. Criminally under rated by some.

Changed the game again and was let down by the officials. Didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.