Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to open your eyes people. One goal can't change everything. If Mangala had scored, he would be the best defender in EPL, right?

Talking about an experienced World Cup Winner here pal, not a youngster with it all to prove.

Maybe you should shut your eyes and go to bed.

One of the few with a good attitude. I'll remember him very fondly when he's no longer at City.

He is the most one dimensional player the world has ever seen. He can't even pass a ball with outside of his foot. And stop looking at stats. I could do what he does - run and cross the ball anywhere. Please don't mention the goal. Just give Roberts a chance.

Good God.

He has been good all season bar the lack of goals. At the moment we need work rate in the side. Go back to Sterling and Navas with Silva supporting Kun and bring KDB on if needed.

He is the most one dimensional player the world has ever seen. He can't even pass a ball with outside of his foot. And stop looking at stats. I could do what he does - run and cross the ball anywhere. Please don't mention the goal. Just give Roberts a chance.

PMSL
I bet you could you twat

I am talking about individual qualities. The world cup medal has nothing to do with it.

Hardly one-dimensional though is he. Good passer, great pace, shows intent & desire, actually moves forward with the ball and works hard when defending. His one downside is his final ball, but I'd rather have a player try something and lose the ball on a shot/cross, than lose it through poor passing in midfield which leads to a counter attack (something that happened multiple times tonight through our other players on the pitch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.