Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our most undervalued player; thank goodness Pellegrini ges to pick the team rather the Blue Moon experts.
He needs better end product though, I'm not a great fan, but thought he played well today, however he needs to find a finish, he actually started out very well at City, but he can't buy a goal, and should have one today. He's not a striker, so we shouldn't be expecting 20 a season, but 1 or 2 would be a start, its apparently now 50 since he scored (Sky so could be shite, I haven't checked), that's a worry, no matter how many chances he creates.

As well as he played today how many clear cut chances does he have to fuck up? He is very fortunate that sterling scored the rebound because the fact he decided not to shoot with an open net was actually quite embarrassing. Other than that he linked up brilliantly with sterling, bony and KDB and was a constant threat.

I don't understand the people slating the guy. He's been great this season

He's been great this season
I'm not his greatest fan, and he's been patchy for me, he badly needs a goal, but other than the miss today (we scored anyway), I thought he was good.

He's got talent, he showed it regularly when he first arrived, but its been less obvious recently, I understand why he frustrates people, he's not making the best decisions in some games (he did today, apart from the open goal).

People need to start accepting him for who he is. He's a shit finisher with limited end product. He has no left foot.

However, his movement is fantastic, he pulls the opposition left right and centre creating space for others, retains possession well, quick as fuck, top work rate, very good assister and team player. A guy who adds a dimension to the side and allows us to play the way Pellegrini wants us to play.

People need to start accepting him for who he is. He's a shit finisher with limited end product. He has no left foot.

However, his movement is fantastic, he pulls the opposition left right and centre creating space for others, retains possession well, quick as fuck, top work rate, very good assister and team player. A guy who adds a dimension to the side and allows us to play the way Pellegrini wants us to play.
I'm with you. I've got a lot of time for Jesus. Just wish he'd get that goal to boost his confidence in front of the nets.

Played very well yesterday but his reluctance to use his left foot is criminal,the open goal incident was just bizarre.

Played very well yesterday but his reluctance to use his left foot is criminal,the open goal incident was just bizarre.
Think he has been excellent for us this season, agree his big issue is his complete inability to use his left foot, just wish him and Aleks could swap a foot with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.