Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some guy behind me slagging him off all game, asked him why and the response was "he is shit and our weakest link"

Had some guy behind me slagging him off all game, asked him why and the response was "he is shit and our weakest link"
I had similar regarding Bony,the fucking cock sucker left in the 85th minute......so his mate got both barrels instead.

Said the same to the guy next to me today, if he could finish he would be a world beater.

He's such a frustrating player at times but he does bring something to the team & despite his faults he is an asset I think.

I'd love to know what they do with him in training regarding his finishing. If he could just sort out that part of his game I agree that he would be a top player...and I would love to see him score a few great goals....starting next weekend!!!!!.

I'd love to know what they do with him in training regarding his finishing. If he could just sort out that part of his game I agree that he would be a top player...and I would love to see him score a few great goals....starting next weekend!!!!!.
There's never been the complete player, that's why there's never been or will be the perfect team
It's all about trying to improve players weakness's and blend them into a workable team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.