Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to play alongside someone and be a link man rather than play there on his own. He's not strong enough yet with his back to goal to be a lone striker. But playing in behind Bony, and eventually Aguero, is perfect. He has the vision and awareness for it.

He has it all to go a long way.

Just needs to keep his feet on the ground and remain sensible. Thats as mych down to the management and also his agent...who is his agent???

Ohh Seventy Two,
He'll score against you!
Remember the name...
We'll shout it out for you!

Kelechi Ihea-Nacho..
Kelechi Ihea-Nacho..
He's a blue!

{Don't Look Back in Anger..}

Can play up-front, in the hole and out on the left. Pace/Power/Knows where the back of the net is. Works hard too. He has it all.
Clearly future class-on-a-stick material and he cost us nothing!
Thought he cose around £350,000. I may be wrong.

Clearly he has an eye for a pass and a good all round game but I think what may elevate him to a very high level is his finishing. If he gets an opening in the box you just know he is gonna bury it.

Clearly he has an eye for a pass and a good all round game but I think what may elevate him to a very high level is his finishing. If he gets an opening in the box you just know he is gonna bury it.
Yeah, Kelechi would have buried two of the chances that Bony messed up.

I image a semi-sweet tropical fruit whenever I hear his first name, or read it.

I have hopes. There were a few times again last night another City player took a space-option away, or didn't create an obvious one. I'd like to see him, Aguero, Navas and Silva play a few games together uninterruptedly. I like attacking football.

Even the Mail are getting in on it by hinting that he's already better than Bony.

Being a lone striker might be too much for him right now. This is the perfect week to test it out with our fixtures. Regardless of where he plays, he must play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.