Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the coach back last night a couple of people were saying that he's all left foot but when I saw him last season in the under-age teams he seemed to be genuinely two-footed with a good shot in either foot and I don't think I was imagining things.

No you weren't. He is two footed, probably stronger on the left but can shoot with both, like DeBruyne.

I'd play him and Bony up top again, this game will show how mature Nacho is as player because rarely a young player comes into a side and has 2 great games on the trot

Just read on the OS that his dad is now back home in Nigeria and the lad is living on his own in Manchester. FFS he's only 19, can't we get some family or friends over here to look after him . Don't want him going off the rails.

I'd play him and Bony up top again, this game will show how mature Nacho is as player because rarely a young player comes into a side and has 2 great games on the trot

Not sure Norwich will give him a stern enough test to determine that. Great promise but I feel Manuel will take baby steps with him. Do expect him to start and score tomorrow.

@mcfc: PELLEGRINI: "@67Kelechi demonstrated what he can do and he will have an option to start. It’s not an easy position to start in this team."

These are the sort of games where Iheanacho should be starting whilst Aguero is injured, right before CL games, at home against lower half sides. He has the ability but I do agree not to just throw him in the deep end so these sort of games are better for just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.