Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on the OS that his dad is now back home in Nigeria and the lad is living on his own in Manchester. FFS he's only 19, can't we get some family or friends over here to look after him . Don't want him going off the rails.
He has said in an interview that Bony and Yaya are taking care of him
I left home when i was 17 and loved it

Just read on the OS that his dad is now back home in Nigeria and the lad is living on his own in Manchester. FFS he's only 19, can't we get some family or friends over here to look after him . Don't want him going off the rails.
He's said that Bony is like an older brother to him. I also believe Yaya and Nasri are good to him too. Don't forget the club also hire people to 'look after' the players if and when needed.

With. I don't get the impression Kelechi would be a good lone striker. With his vision and passing, he should play as a second striker for me.

He's too inexperienced and a bit lightweight for me to play on his own up front yet. Maybe be ok if we have de bruyne, Silva or sterling right up there with him. You definitely wouldn't want too much space between him and the player behind him at the mo. I think you'd still need someone for him to effectively play off rather than using him for the midfield to play off, which is what we (should) get with bony

He's too inexperienced and a bit lightweight for me to play on his own up front yet. Maybe be ok if we have de bruyne, Silva or sterling right up there with him. You definitely wouldn't want too much space between him and the player behind him at the mo. I think you'd still need someone for him to effectively play off rather than using him for the midfield to play off, which is what we (should) get with bony
Dont let his slight build fool you. Kid has some serious predatory instincts. He is a bit like Chicharito in that respect. Be never stays in one place, always on the move and looking for angles. Defenders hate forwards like him, as they never give you a chance to battle them 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.