Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must start Saturday but think Bony may get the nod against the majority of fans opinions
We have to be careful. This kid is talented and he knows it. Now that he is getting called up to the senior Nigerian team, we need to start giving him more playing time. Especially when Silva and Aguero are out.

It can't get to the point where he feels like he's being excluded despite having more ability and playing better.

Must start Saturday but think Bony may get the nod against the majority of fans opinions
I think most want both to start tomorrow, not one or the other. No Silva or Nasri, and Sterling has had tightness in his hamstring recently. So it makes sense to have a similar team to the one that faced Palace, but with the first choice back four and goalkeeper. I really hope that happens, but wouldn't be surprised if Sterling starts instead of Kelechi.

I might be a tad biased as I put £50 on Iheanacho to score more than 9.5 goals in the Premier League with Sky Bet this season. However, now is the time to put him in. I was very pro Bony when we signed him, but he has had incredibly bad luck. He needs time to regain his strength, malaria is a strength sapping disease. Save Bony for Sevilla, I genuinely believe he will come good.

the next few weeks are Kelechi's chance to shine though.

I might be a tad biased as I put £50 on Iheanacho to score more than 9.5 goals in the Premier League with Sky Bet this season. However, now is the time to put him in. I was very pro Bony when we signed him, but he has had incredibly bad luck. He needs time to regain his strength, malaria is a strength sapping disease. Save Bony for Sevilla, I genuinely believe he will come good.

the next few weeks are Kelechi's chance to shine though.
What odds did you get? That might be a great wager there.

Dont let his slight build fool you. Kid has some serious predatory instincts. He is a bit like Chicharito in that respect. Be never stays in one place, always on the move and looking for angles. Defenders hate forwards like him, as they never give you a chance to battle them 1v1.

Missing the point though. Defenders will muscle him out too easily on his own up front (I think). It's a lot of responsibility, I think it's too much for a kid who's just started his first senior game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.