Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Komps and Otamendi will play the next two games as the CB pair and this could be the start of an awsome partnership - and i'm a massive Mangala fan boi.

I might be a tad biased as I put £50 on Iheanacho to score more than 9.5 goals in the Premier League with Sky Bet this season. However, now is the time to put him in. I was very pro Bony when we signed him, but he has had incredibly bad luck. He needs time to regain his strength, malaria is a strength sapping disease. Save Bony for Sevilla, I genuinely believe he will come good.

the next few weeks are Kelechi's chance to shine though.

Got the same bet, this kids got goals in those boots. All down to the number of minutes he gets. Hoping he gets a start tomorrow and establishes himself!!

I am sure it must have been mentioned before that Nacho is a World Cup winner with Nigeria - and he was voted player of the tournament.
World Youth Cup winner. Not sure of the year but he was 17 year old.

This kid can play my only worry is how one footed he is.

Always worries me that, when I look at the likes of Messi and Maradona. Just think what they could have done with a right peg, el 10 in particular ;)

Not saying Kelechi's in their league, just that the lack of a right isn't necessarily a biggie. Let's just let the kid play.

Missing the point though. Defenders will muscle him out too easily on his own up front (I think). It's a lot of responsibility, I think it's too much for a kid who's just started his first senior game

Agreed. I think the club have managed his introduction into the first team very well and they will know when the time is right to throw him in at the deep end. Has had a great start, but I trust the club implicitly to continue his transition to being a first team regular and that probably won't be at the speed that many on here would wish.

To the tune of AT the Copa Cabana

Oh it's Kelechi Iheanacho
Oh it's Kelechi Iheanacho
He scores goals and makes them
He's Kelechi Iheanachooooooo

Agreed. I think the club have managed his introduction into the first team very well and they will know when the time is right to throw him in at the deep end. Has had a great start, but I trust the club implicitly to continue his transition to being a first team regular and that probably won't be at the speed that many on here would wish.

If he was to play on his own, the way to do it would be for him to play deeper & effectively we play without a striker, like we did last season when Milner or Silva were kind of upfront but not upfront, & we almost broke the record for wins. Pellegrini stumbled upon a system there where we looked like a kind of English Barca, & imo it was actually spoiled a bit by the strikers getting fit, as they don't press as hard in the opponent's half as we were doing without them.

Kelechi, once he improves his ball retention a bit, could play as a kind of bogus striker, like Milner was doing.

He can't be that one footed or Paul McCartney would be trying to fuck him and Tess Daley would be begging him to go on Strictly.

images

He could've had to assists today if Bony had scored them. Unfair to take him off and leave Bony on but he will always get the blame(when we're not scoring) even though others will play like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.