Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could've had to assists today if Bony had scored them. Unfair to take him off and leave Bony on but he will always get the blame(when we're not scoring) even though others will play like shit
picard1.jpg

How does what happened equate to him "getting blamed" for us not having scored?

Hyperbolic bollocks.

Because he played much better than Bony? It shouldve been the other way round(bony off)

Because he played much better than Bony? It shouldve been the other way round(bony off)
You're missing the point, somehow, as it's your point....

You're saying he's getting blamed for us having not scored, if that's how you view all substitutions then you're an odd one. I agree Bony shouldn't have played 90 minutes but to say Iheanacho;

"will always get the blame(when we're not scoring) even though others will play like shit"

Is just unfounded bollocks.

Was a lot better value than Bony today, sadly it seems there is a clear pecking order and I can't see that changing this season.

Him having to play second fiddle to Bony for the rest of the season (at least) is a massive shame.

Was a lot better value than Bony today, sadly it seems there is a clear pecking order and I can't see that changing this season.

Him having to play second fiddle to Bony for the rest of the season (at least) is a massive shame.

Ye, Bony will get the whole season ahead of him to not only give Bony the opportunity but to try justify the price tag. It is a bit shit unless Bony comes good but I'm confident Nacho will be No.2 next season.

His link up play was excellent today. He was frustrated and annoyed when he came off, which goes to show the level he aims for. Real star in the making I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.