Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were plenty at the game slagging him off yesterday. He was getting dogs abuse in SS3. He was frustrating though especially when he didn't play that simple pass. I think that was the final straw for some!

Around me too but as you said I think it was mainly down to frustration. The state of the game made the atmosphere tense, had we been winning 3 or 4 he wouldn't have got so much negativity.

Had we gone on to draw the game this thread would have tripled, mainly as he was guilty of poor finishing and his final ball was poor.

There were plenty at the game slagging him off yesterday. He was getting dogs abuse in SS3. He was frustrating though especially when he didn't play that simple pass. I think that was the final straw for some!

I was up out of my chair berating him when he tried that even later back heel; although that was in part born of the rank stupidity and lack of composure the whole team was showing. However, I really do think we need to avoid getting on his back, there's a real danger of that happening at games to the extent that it will affect the player. He needs to be more composed and relaxed in his finishing. Yesterday he had 9 goal attempts and only the first one was on target, which really is not good enough.

So he's good value @ 28M

20 appearances is long enough to form an opinion. As for getting behind the player, it's completely different posting on a forum and being at the match slagging the player.
Not really, do you not think that players come on here and have a read what people are saying about them.

People are entitled to an opinion but to call him Phoney is laughable, in this day and age when we are under constant attack in the press or from Sly TV and BT sport, do we need to have one of our own fans calling him Phoney ?

Bony rhymes with Phoney, nice work cockster

Apart from a few instances, I didn't think Nacho had a particularly good game yesterday and I wasn't surprised when he was substituted.

It's obvious he has bags of talent and he's only going to improve. The lad is only 19 and he is training with some of the best players in the world.

I'm hopeful that in a few years, time, we'll have one of the best forwards in the business playing for Manchester City.

I would most definitely agree with this, he struggled to get into it yesterday and I wasnt surprised either when he was subbed.

I think Manuel is being smart in the way he is easing him into the setup. Seems like some are expecting the world from such a young lad when the reality is as a City player, you are only ever a bad game away from a good slagging on here.

Nacho done reasonable well yesterday. 2 starts back to back will do him and his confidence wonders. He will be rested up now for next weeks game against Villa. Could well see him playing some part depending on injuries and players coming back. Agree with those people saying about him and Kun playing as a strikeforce be good to see that. He created a chance or 2 but Bony really needs to show more than he is. He has got a run of games in the team and I think the pressure thats on him he just cant handle it at the moment.

For people saying Kelechi + Kun, who exactly gets dropped from Silva, KdB & Navas (/Sterling)? Won't be happening any time soon if we have a fully fit squad.

Not really, do you not think that players come on here and have a read what people are saying about them.

People are entitled to an opinion but to call him Phoney is laughable, in this day and age when we are under constant attack in the press or from Sly TV and BT sport, do we need to have one of our own fans calling him Phoney ?

Bony rhymes with Phoney, nice work cockster

Bony rhymes with Phoney, nice work Sherlock. I'm sure when Bony logs in later he'll cry himself to sleep.

BTW, bluealf rhymes with Big Mouth, stop being so precious it was just a bit of wordplay.

Was OK yesterday. Should have had a couple of assists had Bony been able in front of goal. This lad needs to feature in a serious amount of minutes this year to get up to speed with our full level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.