Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A decision though at the time thought was most prob the right call, got a feeling that Manuel would love him as part of the champ league squad.

Not till Jan though .

Apart from a few instances, I didn't think Nacho had a particularly good game yesterday and I wasn't surprised when he was substituted.

It's obvious he has bags of talent and he's only going to improve. The lad is only 19 and he is training with some of the best players in the world.

I'm hopeful that in a few years, time, we'll have one of the best forwards in the business playing for Manchester City.

Apart from a few instances, I didn't think Nacho had a particularly good game yesterday and I wasn't surprised when he was substituted.

It's obvious he has bags of talent and he's only going to improve. The lad is only 19 and he is training with some of the best players in the world.

I'm hopeful that in a few years, time, we'll have one of the best forwards in the business playing for Manchester City.

Felt a bit sorry for him yesterday as Bony was struggling again. Would love to see Kelechi and Kun start a match together just to see how they link up.

Calling him Phoney, I didn't think it was that complicated but I stand corrected.

So he's good value @ 28M

20 appearances is long enough to form an opinion. As for getting behind the player, it's completely different posting on a forum and being at the match slagging the player.

So he's good value @ 28M

20 appearances is long enough to form an opinion. As for getting behind the player, it's completely different posting on a forum and being at the match slagging the player.

There were plenty at the game slagging him off yesterday. He was getting dogs abuse in SS3. He was frustrating though especially when he didn't play that simple pass. I think that was the final straw for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.