Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappointed he brought on demi towards the end.....can sort of understand nasri as he probably sees him as an important player and good option when needed. but as the game was won he should have brought one of them on

Pellegrini would rather bring on Richard Wright than giving a young lad a chance.

3-0 up with 15 to go and Nasri and Demichelis get on ahead of Iheanacho and Denayer.

Great win, but can't help the feeling that the substitutions have dissapointed me...again!

I'm glad you don't think that key first team squad members need any game time. I'm sure at 34 with no pre season Demichellis could just slot back in against the champions if needed without a minute of game time.

There will be a time and a place for Denayer & Nacho. Tonight wasn't it.

Nacho was never going to get on. Sergio needed minutes. Nasri needs minutes. Demichellis needed minutes, ideally Zabaleta did too. They can't all get minutes.

disappointed he brought on demi towards the end.....can sort of understand nasri as he probably sees him as an important player and good option when needed. but as the game was won he should have brought one of them on
Yaya had a minor injury, that's why that move was made.

Problem is if we loan him we are a striker short only got serg and bony, what then spend millions on a striker and send him further down the pecking order? We have retained him promoted him because we feel he can be useful. He will get his chance just needs to be patient.

Not a chance. First game of the season and our South American players have not had a pre-season at all. We have Chelsea on Sunday and it's vital our senior players got some minutes in case they're needed in that game.

As much as Nacho is a bright talent, he will likely feature sporadically unless there are injuries. If Chelsea weren't coming on Sunday he probably would have got a run out.

Why?

FL Cup is coming up, they can play in that.

I think its better to loan him where he can play every week.

He will be needed no doubt in that whatsover. Dzeko, Negrado, Kun All needed last time we won the league. We need 3 and he is ready, when he gets his chance im sure he wont let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.