Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the only reason people, press, officials etc don't recognise some of our stars to be as good as they are is partly down to our failure in the CL. Once we start reaching semi finals on a regular basis our players will start receiving the accolades, certainly abroad. Unfortunately European football is really what it all comes down to.

That does not explain why Silva fails to get the accolades he deserves in England for being on a different planet to everyone else in this country for five years, despite winning every domestic trophy going.

I do accept your Champions League premise, however.

Surely you are being sarcastic with the benteke comments? He's fucking shit mate

If you can't see that Benteke is a top 10 striker world wide, than you should watch him more. Phenomenal striker, only Aguero and Martial are better in the EPL. He can play counterattack and he can play the possession game as the very best.

If you can't see that Benteke is a top 10 striker world wide, than you should watch him more. Phenomenal striker, only Aguero and Martial are better in the EPL. He can play counterattack and he can play the possession game as the very best.
I do not agree although i'm Belgian. None of our Belgian strikers gives me a "warm" and "confident" feeling. If we only had Kun in our team :-).

I do not agree although i'm Belgian. None of our Belgian strikers gives me a "warm" and "confident" feeling. If we only had Kun in our team :-).

Ofcourse you don't agree, you copy the media imo. At the moment, Benteke is very underrated, so few people will agree with this indeed.

Martial?????? You're basing that on two games? Costa is far better than Big Ben as well.

Martial?????? You're basing that on two games? Costa is far better than Big Ben as well.

I'm aware that this is the City forum, but Martial will be a giant striker. I can say this here, because Aguero is still the best striker in the EPL ;). Completely disagree with Costa and Benteke, but you knew that already :P

I'm aware that this is the City forum, but Martial will be a giant striker. I can say this here, because Aguero is still the best striker in the EPL ;). Completely disagree with Costa and Benteke, but you knew that already :P
'Will be'(potentially) and IS are two different things, he has to earn accolades like that and he simply hasn't as it stands(he barely played in France at professional level, let alone the BPL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.