Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed with which he's adapted to the PL and indeed our team is very impressive. If he carries on like this he will leave Gerrard and Lampard for dust. He seems to have the lot for an attacking midfielder. I feel sorry for Hazard. He looks a one trick pony by comparison. Although I am sure he'd do much better with us. Mourinho dropped one in getting rid of Kevin and doesn't really know what to do with Hazard either.

You really are insecure aren't you
Damn. Even under the new software I can't put you on ignore.

Would you do me a favor and put me in ignore? I really would appreciate if you'd stop chasing me around the forum and making the same predictable comments every time.

Last edited:
Just for shits and giggles, here's KDB's very first Premier league game 2 years ago. Only 22, MOTM in his first game (out of a grand total of 2 PL games for chelsea).

Why am i posting this? Just to laugh at how much of an idiot Mourinho was for not letting him play afterwards, KDB's skill was already so obvious. And now Mourinho is benching Hazard because he's not defending enough. So with history repeating itself, Hazard should be playing for city in about 2 years. :)

When you come out with crap like that what do you expect people to say? It says more about you and how you view City as a club
You don't have to see it. Use your ignore option, it hides my posts.

See I get blue alerts when you reply and I'd rather not so... If you wouldn't mind. Thanks

You don't have to see it. Use your foe option, it hides my posts.

See I get blue alerts when you reply and I'd rather not so... If you wouldn't mind. Thanks
Unfortunately being a mod I can't really foe people, but I repeat what do you expect when you come out with a statement like " Real will be in for him" it was provocative to say the least or outright wumming, do you expect everyone to agree with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.