Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for shits and giggles, here's KDB's very first Premier league game 2 years ago. Only 22, MOTM in his first game (out of a grand total of 2 PL games for chelsea).

Why am i posting this? Just to laugh at how much of an idiot Mourinho was for not letting him play afterwards, KDB's skill was already so obvious. And now Mourinho is benching Hazard because he's not defending enough. So with history repeating itself, Hazard should be playing for city in about 2 years. :)

KDB played excellent for Chelsea, but Mourinho didn't like his 'big mouth'. If Kev is bothered about something, he says it directly. Mou doesn't like that, everybody has to be quiet and agree with The Special One. That was the only problem in Chelsea. With another Chelsea coach, he would have been a Chelsea legend. Now, he is a City legend.

Unfortunately being a mod I can't really foe people, but I repeat what do you expect when you come out with a statement like " Real will be in for him" it was provocative to say the least or outright wumming, do you expect everyone to agree with you?
No, of course not. But I do expect some measure of civility. Your reply to me didn't address what I said, you immediately attacked me personally by calling me insecure.

This is how you've interacted with me since I joined. Really it's just better if we don't interact anymore. No means no.

Damn. Even under the new software I can't put you on ignore.

Would you do me a favor and put me in ignore? I really would appreciate if you'd stop chasing me around the forum and making the same predictable comments every time.
Id appreciate it if you grew a pair.

No, of course not. But I do expect some measure of civility. Your reply to me didn't address what I said, you immediately attacked me personally by calling me insecure.

This is how you've interacted with me since I joined. Really it's just better if we don't interact anymore. No means no.
Oh Christ on a stick. Ducado wasn't wrong was he.

Some measure of civility? When he simply said you're insecure. New type fan are you?

I've been a fan about as long as Sheikh Mansour. The new fan stuff is funny, though, since the club tours in my country trying to get new fans.
Good for the club, I hope you are being thoroughly monetised.

You decided to man up a bit now?

Man up for what? Your definition of manhood is amusing.

We're on the internet. There is nothing manly about trading insults from the safety of computer chairs. That's how girls fight

Who needs to trade insults? Ducado nailed it. IF you are fan, you're rather insecure. But at no point was he not civil. You need to wipe your fanny lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.