Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. If KDB keeps scoring/assisting in every game, they will be after him
And seeing as Mansour has just financed their stadium rebuild there is not a cat in hells chance of them going anywhere near him whilst we don't wish to sell. We aren't man utd you know and therefore we aren't Madrid's feeder club. That's why we still have Aguero and Silva.

And seeing as Mansour has just financed their stadium rebuild there is not a cat in hells chance of them going anywhere near him whilst we don't wish to sell. We aren't man utd you know and therefore we aren't Madrid's feeder club. That's why we still have Aguero and Silva.
I think Aguero's injury record has helped us keep him.

The impact KDB has on a game is remarkable. Not saying we will lose him, because we can pay him a fortune, but they will be after him if he keeps playing like this. That's all.

Recognizing this possibility isn't unmanly or insecure.

The impact KDB has on a game is remarkable. Not saying we will lose him, because we can pay him a fortune, but they will be after him if he keeps playing like this. That's all.

It's insecure yes.

The unmanly part was you throwing your toys out of the pram mentioned it as being as such.

I can't claim to have read it all, but why would everybody be flipping over a comment that Real Madrid would be in for him? Of course they will, he's absolutely class at 24. That's the quality we need to have in the side, and the sort of quality he has.

It's insecure yes.

The unmanly part was you throwing your And out of the pram mentioned it as being as such.
I find it odd that my original statement was "Real will be coming at some point and I hope we're prepared."

And the replies are immediately defensive, as if I'd said we're going to lose KDB to Real (even though I only suggested preparation)

Who is insecure here? They would be idiots for at least not wanting such a good player

Lol. The fact that you needed to end your post with this sentence, itself smacks of insecurity.

Lol. The fact that you needed to end your post with this sentence, itself smacks of insecurity.
I'm sensing a shit load of projection in this thread.

If you all are so confident that Real won't desire him at some point, why get so emotional about it? Blue coop understood what I said.

I can't claim to have read it all, but why would everybody be flipping over a comment that Real Madrid would be in for him? Of course they will, he's absolutely class at 24. That's the quality we need to have in the side, and the sort of quality he has.

Exactly.

Fuck Me..he's been here two minutes and you're posting shit like this?

I call rag..or the biggest fanny on bluemoon since Marvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.