Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't claim to have read it all, but why would everybody be flipping over a comment that Real Madrid would be in for him? Of course they will, he's absolutely class at 24. That's the quality we need to have in the side, and the sort of quality he has.
Real may or may not come in for him or any of our top players at any time. No one knows.
One thing we do know is that none of our players are going anywhere unless we want them to go. De Bruyne for example is on a 6 year contract if reports are correct. If Real turned his head then all we have to do is say no. We can match them for wages, if that wasn't enough we could just tell him that we are not going to sell him, full stop. We can afford to do this to make an example of one player whoever that may be. We set our stall out with Tevez and that is the way it is going to be. City and Adug are nobodies bitches and all the whole footballing world knows it.
So we can all rest easy in our beds in the safe knowledge that none of our top players are going anywhere, anytime soon.
If anything, I think after the De Bruyne transfer saga from Wolfsburg, there will be a whole lot of teams that will be praying City don't set their sights on one of their top players.

Oh no nasty Real Madrid are going to come and snatch him away, I think I am going to cower under my bed in fear of those nasty Spanyardos. Doesnt really matter that they are in debt to our owner for about £400m, doesnt matter that we havent sold a player that we wanted to keep since the takeover, doesnt matter that we are still growing as a football club, doesnt matter that despite everyone saying that Sergio was going to Real for the last 3 summers he went nowhere. What actually matters is some JCL reckons he will be off quicker than a whore's knickers if Real flutter their eyelashes at him, thats what really matters.

Some of our fans still have an inferiority complex or they just havent grasped still what is going on and what we are going to become. I feel sorry for them.

No football club in the world could afford to buy one of our players if we don't want to sell them.

Some people still don't seem to realise just how much money Sheikh Mansour has got. He could buy Madrid if he wanted to. I mean the city, not just the football teams.

KDB, Aguero, Silva will all be staying at City for exactly as long as the club wants them to.

I hope all our players perform at a level to attract the attention of the worlds biggest clubs. We know we're on the right track then,

There's no chance we'd be bullied into selling any player.

Oh no nasty Real Madrid are going to come and snatch him away, I think I am going to cower under my bed in fear of those nasty Spanyardos. Doesnt really matter that they are in debt to our owner for about £400m, doesnt matter that we havent sold a player that we wanted to keep since the takeover, doesnt matter that we are still growing as a football club, doesnt matter that despite everyone saying that Sergio was going to Real for the last 3 summers he went nowhere. What actually matters is some JCL reckons he will be off quicker than a whore's knickers if Real flutter their eyelashes at him, thats what really matters.

Some of our fans still have an inferiority complex or they just havent grasped still what is going on and what we are going to become. I feel sorry for them.

Pretty much my thoughts as well

Back to De Bruyne's form - he always seems to hit the target, which is great although does seem to give the ball away more than the Yaya and Silva

He's hit the ground running and is looking like he'll be worth every penny - hopefully he'll do it in the big games for us, starting with Seville and then helping the team give United a hiding that we owe them

Not sure why so many are getting lathered up by what Blue Haze said. The reality is that Barca and Madrid are interested in the world's top players.

Ronaldo, Suarez, Bale, Neymar need I go on. If Kevin carries on like this they will make their interest known through the media, try to unsettle the player etc etc.

Of course whether Kevin or City play ball is a a completely different thing altogether.

I am not concerned that we risk loosing him to Real, what does concern me is that someone who can claim to be a City fan would come on here and say such a thing and then get all arsey about people pulling him up on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.