Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised he played last night, I think he needs a break. He's unlikely to get any rest in the International break because he's a key part of Belgium's play and squad.

Played very well and another goal and assist... just an epic start and what a fantastic purchase by the club. We probably need to keep playing him for his creativity until Silva is ready to start... I don't think we'll create anywhere near as much without him in the side. There's potential to rest him away in Seville. We'll need to keep the ball and quieten the crowd down if we're to get something from that game. KDB isn't really about possession football, he wants to go to goal and try and score, and we don't need to be too direct in Seville. It's whether Silva is able to play and whether we've anyone else we feel will be better suited to that game!

Concerns shared by many including me about over usage of debryune are absolutely genuine. Considering our appalling injury record and consistent average performance of our medical staff over the years have to make you feel concerned, and i think it was last season or season before that we lost silva for few games in a stupid mid week league cup game when we could have done with less important players

Played well again but what is it about our new players missing chances when running into the left hand side of the box? Sterling missed the same 1-on-1 with the 'keeper in each of his first six games and de Bruyne missed two last night. Bizarre!

Looked shattered when he came off last night but as he came off we can probs expect him to play Saturday, meaning he might be knackered for sevilla!?

He worked really hard last night and the number of long sprints he does off the ball is incredible. It's no wonder he's so tough to stop!!

I doubt he'll get a rest against Norwich and probably won't for a while. I doubt he'd want to either, he seems like the type of player who'll demand to play every game if he feels capable.

De Bruyne probably could use a week off, but it may be controversial but I'm not too concerned, we looked unplayable at the start of the season and he wasn't playing.
He's fantastic but the team have show that Sterling, Silva & Navas behind a striker is pretty darn effective. At the moment we need Kev, in two weeks we could probably give him a full week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.