Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a rest, how much football has this lad played in the last year? No need to play him against Palace and we have enough depth to give him a rest against Villa.

6 goals and 7 assists now. Was a bit sloppy in possession again tho

With Silva back he'll be even more productive. Crazy to think about

As I said before he needs a player like Silva or Nasri to control the tempo of the game then he's at full pelt. Also sticking him on the wings doesn't help he doesn't have the pace to beat a man, I wouldn't be suprised if he's quiet most times when played out there. He'll be back to his best once Davids back, I'm sure most of the team will.

It was criminal to play him for nearly the whole game on Wednesday, and give him his 'rest' for the final 20 yesterday in a close game. Surely Roberts should be being utilised more in his place?

It was criminal to play him for nearly the whole game on Wednesday, and give him his 'rest' for the final 20 yesterday in a close game. Surely Roberts should be being utilised more in his place?

Roberts is literally a million miles behind KDB in his development and is a totally different player to KDB too.

I think he's probably played a little more then he are Pellegrini would've liked due to the little niggles that Raheem and Nasri have had. His stats come the end of the season will be off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.