Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather find him a bit insecure. He is not showing leadership when needed. He should step up and say "I"m Kevin De Bruyne, the best player in the world". At Wolfsburg he had that attitude. It's a mental problem that will pass.

I am really suprised to read the comments here. For me, he was the best player at the City side today. The chance he missed was because the ball was behind him and he was obliged to try it in a fancy way. Sterling screwed it up multiple times, including that absolute insane world class pass of KDB in the 42th minute. If he believed in the pass, that was a 200% chance.

I am really suprised to read the comments here. For me, he was the best player at the City side today. The chance he missed was because the ball was behind him and he was obliged to try it in a fancy way. Sterling screwed it up multiple times, including that absolute insane world class pass of KDB in the 42th minute. If he believed in the pass, that was a 200% chance.

Certainly up there. His passing was crisper today and he created 6 chances including a beautiful ball to Sterling. Had he scored that chance, it would've been a great all-round performance from him.

This all day,with dave out it's a no brainer really

Which games specifically do you think he's played well for us as a number 10?

It's actually a myth, his worst performance was the first half against Newcastle when he played as a 10. All of his best work for us has come from him playing wide.

He wasn't terrible by any stretch. Thought Kolorov, Navas and our two CB's edged him on overall performance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.