Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to find a house for a man without a budget?

Anyway he's played almost every minute since the week he got here. Badly needed a rest before this but didn't get it with so many injured.
Seriously! he needs to find a real estate agent. Stingy **** :)

Terrible and I do mean terrible effort at goal for that golden chance he had second half.

He's not played well for a few games now.

Had an absolute shocker today tbh. Not helped by being stuck up front for a bit, but even still he was well below what's required. Terrible miss probably cost us two points (even if there were other good chances as well). He's been fantastic so far though so he's got credit in the bank

Not been at it since the Newcastle game but he's not really playing in his position either. He is dynamic but when he isn't creating, his touch isn't consistently that good. That's the difference between him and Silva. Even without creating, Silva retains possession and acts as the focal point. Needs to the played as a number 10 really.

When this guy is bad he is very very fucking bad. I'll just put it down to tiredness for now as I said last week and took a load of shit for. If it ain't tiredness then he's gonna have to up his game big time because the amount of times he loses the ball is alarming. Not consistent enough. Getting goals and assists justifies him giving the ball away so often to an extent, but when he's not getting them and he's missing sitters like he did today whilst giving the ball away far too often then you've got problems. Stank the place out against United,stank the place out against Norwich (yes I know he took the corner for otamendis header) and he was poor again today. Let's hope he comes back from international week at his best because he should be nowhere near the starting line up going off his last 3 games or so. Either that or change his position. Do something tho because he's borderline a liability at the moment given the amount of times he passes the ball to the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.