Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 54 million you expect more, a lot more in fact. He doesn't have the elegance you'd expect from someone who costs that amount. He's over priced and I think in the long run Sterling will be a better buy.

I am really suprised to read the comments here. For me, he was the best player at the City side today. The chance he missed was because the ball was behind him and he was obliged to try it in a fancy way. Sterling screwed it up multiple times, including that absolute insane world class pass of KDB in the 42th minute. If he believed in the pass, that was a 200% chance.

I see Edins Bosnian fan club have now been replaced!

For 50m I want someone who can put that in the onion bag, there is no excuse

Ok, he missed that chance, but it was more difficult than it looked. The ball came from behind him and he was forced to do something fancy instead of just shooting it. If you have seen all the chances that Sterling has missed today, I would not complain about KDB. And he created 6 decent chances, at least one of them should have been banged in the goal by the other players. So he should have had an assist which would have caused the win for us today. If that was the case, everybody would cheer for him now.

To all of you who are getting on his back, fuck off back into your holes & give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.