Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good post. David Silva is the greatest footballer ever to play for us. As for De Bruyne well I agree. So far I have been a little underwhelmed. He started well but has been disappointing of late. I'm sure he will be great for us. The bigger worries for me are Mangala and Sterling.
I love Silva, how could any City fan not do, but I honestly believe that Aguero is better and on balance KDB is too.

I don't understand why people can't see this.

We should have scored several goals down to DeBruyne making things happen in a quite awful team performance. Others weren't sharp enough to cash in.

Some of the shit he does is fantastic, like taking the ball one side spinning & fucking off in the opposite direction, all in one movement, wheras most players would take two or three movements, even Silva. He is an absolutely great player & right up there with our best players already.

Agree, he can do things in one time where most players need to do it in 3 times. That's the reason he broke the all time assist record of the Bundesliga playing for Wolfsburg. And he combines that with an insane vision and the most beautiful passes you see.

I don't understand why people can't see this.

We should have scored several goals down to DeBruyne making things happen in a quite awful team performance. Others weren't sharp enough to cash in.

Some of the shit he does is fantastic, like taking the ball one side spinning & fucking off in the opposite direction, all in one movement, wheras most players would take two or three movements, even Silva. He is an absolutely great player & right up there with our best players already.
we are still waiting to see him and sergio and silver together,apart from a glimse against newcastle,we are still waiting ,one big reason not to panic over last saturdays result

Poor to average game from him vs Liverpool. Didn't really affect the game. Twist and turns to no effect. Played in the middle at the start but was a non factor in attack and a liability defending. Put in crosses but nothing came of them, one put in from the right was too fast no way aguero could have anticipated that. His last corner of the match also failed to clear the first man. I realize he has fans but sometimes they have to admit he had an average game

I love Silva, how could any City fan not do, but I honestly believe that Aguero is better and on balance KDB is too.

It's very difficult to class "better" but what I would say is that I expect De Bruyne to become the most important cog in our midfield in the coming months and seasons had. He's different to Silva and maybe in some respects more suited to the PL.

This. Nobody gambles into the box, he'd have easily had a couple of assists if we had someone who did.

This is something we need to address.

It's not a new thing, it's been around for years. We have had far post lurkers, people who drop back for a drag back, people who score wonder goals but we don't have a Van Horseface/Solskjaer kind of player who just jogs in at the near post at the right moment & flicks the ball in. Jovetic was the closest.

When Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo have attacked the six yard box, they have all scored easy goals but their natural game is to step back, same with Bony. Sterling tries to do it but isn't yet getting there in time, for the most part. But he tries, & that's probably down to Brian Kidd, who would have 40 goals in this team with DeBruyne putting balls in.

It's very difficult to class "better" but what I would say is that I expect De Bruyne to become the most important cog in our midfield in the coming months and seasons had. He's different to Silva and maybe in some respects more suited to the PL.
Silva has been the best player in the premier league for the past 5 years, so if KDB is more suited to the league than him then I look forward to seeing something very, very, special.

Silva has been the best player in the premier league for the past 5 years, so if KDB is more suited to the league than him then I look forward to seeing something very, very, special.

I've already seen something very very special in De Bruyne and he's been here five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.