Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everybody reacts to a troll like Joe Mercer. You can't expect a player to play better than KDB has done so far in his first 3 months. It's as simple like that. He has a huge price on his shoulders and he shows that he is worth it.

Funny how everybody reacts to a troll like Joe Mercer. You can't expect a player to play better than KDB has done so far in his first 3 months. It's as simple like that. He has a huge price on his shoulders and he shows that he is worth it.

JMW is lots of things but he certainly isn't a troll, and as a new poster on the forum you probably shouldn't be dishing out critiques like that. I agree though that we cannot have expected more than we have seen from KDB in the last three months. He's a world class footballer who has taken to the league like a duck to water.

People concerned about his output away from home should probably be a little more patient as it will all come with a bit of time. By the end of the season he'll be far and away our player of the season and will probably have the best debut season stats of any player in our history.

You can't expect De Bruyne to do better in his first three months because you aren't Pep's soulmate.

In all seriousness, JoeMercer'sWay isn't a troll, he's just genuinely very hard to please.

JMW is lots of things but he certainly isn't a troll, and as a new poster on the forum you probably shouldn't be dishing out critiques like that.

Actually he should be dishing out critique's like that. Not that i don't agree JMW, he recognised that KDB is a great player but hope's for more results in the away match, and frankly thats pretty much in line with the stance the pundits of Motd said, and all that doesn't nessecarily deminisch KDB's quality's nether would it be unfair to argue that a player should get the time to settle. But a lot of shit is being said in the EPL, and frankly i think it has plenty of charme really, if this would be a German board discussions like that wouldn't reach half a page, people are to boringly nuanced in Germany, the EPL marks itself for being hypercritical and having people talk shit to eachother all the time then again you know youre a great player when fans are hard pressed to find anything to criticise and point towards for improvement. Oh and i would think that JMW can handle it.

Anyway, i think the interplay with Silva in the Sunderland game i think showed that KDB and Silva are only now really beginning to be played into eachother. It's an addaption for both Silva and KDB. Silva also needs to addapt a bit to Sterling's style still i think. KDB and Sterling looked to have found eachtother very early in their city carreer and they play really well toghether, likely having something to do with them both being new at the club and expensive guys who had to show it, besides having somewhat complementary skills and i think a a growing friendship based on how positive both players rate the other. Gotta give respects to Silva to allow KDB to steal the show, often he's very influential also in helping KDB in that but it doesn't always reflect in the stats.

I do believe things still need to be oiled a bit further. The injury's of Silva and Agüero really didn't help in that regard, basicly you had 2 new core players in the attack that have to addapt and the establsihed core players who had to addapt to them which got some delay and i do think that this plays a important factor when things need to be on the edge.

Well considering Pep Guardiola has already come out and openly praised what he's done here and how he's adapted, I'd say he's good enough for him.

I agree he is, and him not being good enough is absolutely not what I said. But then again, the only way people were going to be able to abuse me was to attack the point they wanted me to make, rather than the valid one I did make.

I agree he is, and him not being good enough is absolutely not what I said. But then again, the only way people were going to be able to abuse me was to attack the point they wanted me to make, rather than the valid one I did make.

EPL discussions are not so much about subtle nuances ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.