Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it hard to believe some people are failing to see just how good he is.
He's not even playing that well yet (for his level of quality), he's still settling in to a sustained time of Premier League football for the first time (he only had a taster at Chelsea) yet he has 10 goals and 11 assists! Wait until he's fully used to this league and has a proper run of games with a fit Silva! That one-two with Silva for that shot that Gomez saved on Saturday will be a regular occurrence once these two have had a dozen games together.

He needs to put a foot in defensively though!

yep. never seen anything like that before in eleven a side game...to have the nous to cushion head a keepers clearance with just the right touch to take out 3 watford defenders and send sergio in on goal..Wow!!..the commentator on my stream virtually ignored it..how hard a trick is that to pull off..? An amazing bit of skill. if done by rooney it would have been shown on MOTD openers for the next decade.Sometimes i think its because top class players make things look easy,but our own players never seem to get the plaudits.its almost taken for granted, and cos it didnt lead to a goal,forgotten about.

That and the little trick against Sunderland that he carried on chasing the ball after...but the replays of him in the media will probably just be of him kicking the corner flag :(.

That and the little trick against Sunderland that he carried on chasing the ball after...but the replays of him in the media will probably just be of him kicking the corner flag :(.

3-0 up at the time and actually loses the ball, yes good skill but he lost the ball...any top premier league player is capable of that. He needs to do a hell of a lot more away from home

Can't quite believe that some here still don't rate KDB.
Must be a wind up!
If not, I feel sorry for them.

One of the most skilful attacking players to have ever pulled on our shirt.

I'm not sure how some people don't think he works hard enough, or contributes enough defensively. He's one of the players who works his bollocks off up and down that wing.

Ok, he's not James Milner, thank f***, but he puts a decent shift in.

I bet he's in the top 4/5 for distance covered during matches, probably behind Fernandinho and maybe Kolarov and Sagna.

3-0 up at the time and actually loses the ball, yes good skill but he lost the ball...any top premier league player is capable of that. He needs to do a hell of a lot more away from home

Yes and carried on chasing it, trying to win a corner until it went out. He hasn't always delivered away but let's be honest, not many of them have.

Needs to grow a set and stop pulling out of every challenge, makes navas look like a lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.