Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good ball here and there but not doing enough at all.

You can say i'm a KDB fanboy and all that, which is true for the record, as to doing not enough though how much can a single plyer do when his team hardly has possesion?

Here is something for Pellers to think about: he has 2 of the best playmakers in the world and a match against a weaker team where he has less than 35% possesion. What the frack?

He won the ball back about 5 or 6 times in the first 20 minutes alone and was bossing the game up to that point. He still had some good moments throughout the game but it's not his fault Yaya was on holiday or Pellegrini got it wrong.

You can say i'm a KDB fanboy and all that, which is true for the record, as to doing not enough though how much can a single plyer do when his team hardly has possesion?

Here is something for Pellers to think about: he has 2 of the best playmakers in the world and a match against a weaker team where he has less than 35% possesion. What the frack?

What are you talking about.....we had 53% possession.

He won the ball back about 5 or 6 times in the first 20 minutes alone and was bossing the game up to that point. He still had some good moments throughout the game but it's not his fault Yaya was on holiday or Pellegrini got it wrong.

Did start very well but lacks fitness at the moment.

We must have made it up in the second half, i guess when Everton was down to 10. We had 33% possesion at the end of the first half as far as i recal.

I don't think we even touched the ball in their half when Everton were down to 10 men.

Possession for the last 5-10 minutes would have been 75% Everton at least, so we definitely didn't make it up at that point.

He needs to start scoring some wonder goals cos at the moment his work rate and effort Is pathetic . If he scored as many goals against the numbers of challenges he pulls out of he'd be top of the goal charts every year

His two cross field passes alone were better than any that yaya did tonight. Also his one two with Sergio that produced a fantastic save was high quality. The only thing that worries me is with Yaya demanding the lions share of free kicks and build up play Kevin is often left on the fringes, which means he will not be able to run the game. Silva too is struggling for form but both will be fine. He is not one of our problems. Finally I think it says a lot that our team seem confident of overturning a 1-0 deficit given the lack of urgency towards the end. We will win by two goals at home so in some ways job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.