Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times I felt like laughing when seeing his defending today, a mixture of comedy & despair.

He's so bad it's almost funny to watch at times. Should have gone in the summer to be fair to the fella.

Couldn't agree more. Legs gone and massively off the pace. The worst player on the pitch for me today and that's saying something. Had a good couple of seasons but completely unreliable now. Sad to see but every player eventually gets too old eventually.

Feel sorry for Demi, he is being hung out to dry game after game in a system that doesn't suit him. He would still do a half decent job if Pellegrini changed our defensive shape with him in the team.

Feel sorry for Demi, he is being hung out to dry game after game in a system that doesn't suit him. He would still do a half decent job if Pellegrini changed our defensive shape with him in the team.
No he wouldn't, his legs have gone I'm afraid.

What's Otamendi's excuse?

Fucking hell, at least Demi can blame his legs are totally shot.

The manager really did fuck Denayer over this summer.
The art of management is knowing when a player is on the wain and selling before it becomes 'bleeding obvious'.

saw a graphic for the one where arnaultovic hit the post and ottamendi and Demi were 37yards apart!! and they were 40yards from goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.