Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong about Demichelis when he arrived I thought he was past it. He was a fantastic performer for us in his first two seasons but now he really does look past it at this level.

It's a shame his legacy is going to be tarnished because he carried on a year too long. He should have been released in the Summer with all our good wishes, instead he's going to be getting pelters right up until May. Poor decisions all around allowing Denayer to leave. It is what it is now, we've got to deal with it.

What's Otamendi's excuse?

Fucking hell, at least Demi can blame his legs are totally shot.

The manager really did fuck Denayer over this summer.

Only Kompany is good enough for our team and perhaps otamendi's needs time. It doesn't matter how much we spend we are always at least one CB short and desperately need another dominant, quality one in Jan.

I don't think we'll do a lot of business, but wouldn't be surprised to see us move a couple out and bring in a CB and a striker/wide player.

Otamendi and Komany could be imperious, i know Kompany us imjured, but with a proper defensive line they could be awesome.

Who ever plays in the back is hung out to dry by the fact we have full backs who are only effective going forward. We don't defend as a unit and only Vinny is mobile enough to cover which leads to him playing on the edge and therefore getting more injuries. Nothing wrong with Ottamendi as well - it's the fullbacks who are shit! And nobody at the club seems to want to do anything about it.

It's a shame his legacy is going to be tarnished because he carried on a year too long. He should have been released in the Summer with all our good wishes, instead he's going to be getting pelters right up until May. Poor decisions all around allowing Denayer to leave. It is what it is now, we've got to deal with it.

It is compounded by stupid decisions such as playing Mangala is a home cup
Tie against Hull City when he is a booking away from a suspension. I'm not a fan of Mangala but anyone can see that Demichellis is finished so why would you risk Mangala getting suspension for Stoke away?

Stupid decisions are costing us and they lie at the managers door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.