Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor second half and the dive in the first half is just inexplicable. His love affair with the grass is going to be his undoing, he needs to stay on his feet more in pretty much every situation

Centerbacks diving is embarassing, especially when they sport a tough guy look like Otamendi does. It cost us against Juventus and it has cost us again today, somebody needs to tell him to stop being such a wanker.

The problem is him and Mangala are brainless and there is no cure for being brainless. only thing the club can do is cut there losses get rid.

Yeah got skinned by Barkley a few times and dived in an went to the floor. This isnt la liga anymore nearly every team has quality players

Wow our fans make me laugh.

He dived? Big woop.

Navas gets hacked down in the box? No Pen.

Silva gets hacked down? No free kick.

Otamendi dives? No free kick.

It doesn't matter either way. We never get a pen, we barely ever get free kicks.

Dive away as far as I care because we won't get fuck all anyway.

Wow our fans make me laugh.

He dived? Big woop.

Navas gets hacked down in the box? No Pen.

Silva gets hacked down? No free kick.

Otamendi dives? No free kick.

It doesn't matter either way. We never get a pen, we barely ever get free kicks.

Dive away as far as I care because we won't get fuck all anyway.
He dived inside his own half instead of clearing the ball away from danger, in doing so he gave the ball away and they got a corner not 10 seconds later and scored...

Yeah "big woop"..

He dived inside his own half instead of clearing the ball away from danger, in doing so he gave the ball away and they got a corner not 10 seconds later and scored...

Yeah "big woop"..
Yeah, big woop.

Last time I checked a team normally defends with 11 men, not 1.

Yeah, big woop.

Last time I checked a team normally defends with 11 men, not 1.
So he gave the ball away because he tried to cheat and from the resulting possession the other team scored and all you can say is "big woop, keep doing it"?

Strange, and you say other people make you laugh?

Zabaleta needs to have a word with him. Starting to think he's a bit like Kolorov in that he likes to portray a hard man image on camera but on the pitch he's a bit of a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.