Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me everytime we touch an Arsenal player it's a free kick. Everytime Young or Jizzhead goes down United get a Pen. Hazard goes down under a gust of wind? Pen. Every top team dives like fuck and are rewarded for it except City.

Aguero stays on his feet when being fouled? No pen.

Aguero fouled? No pen.

I'm just sick of it. Our sportsmanship just costs us every game. Look at Villa the other month and that lanky prick who launched the ball at Joe Hart after we kicked it out.

Sterling got about 10 free kickes and a Pen per game at the bin dippers, signs for us and has 0 free kicks awarded but 30 yellows for diving.

We are the only team playing fair and are being fucked in the arse for it.

I know we want a squeky clean image but I'd be glad for a few pens now and again even if we have to dive.

Then Otamendi isn't the one who should be diving in his own half.

Whether you advocate diving or not, it's beyond gaining an advantage because it's fucking stupid and cost us.
He should be embarrassed.

His diving antics are making him a huge liability. Cost us the first goal here and against Juve.

Laporte has been terrible this season. And buying players from Bilboa is stupidly expensive so I don't see that. To give it context reckon he'll cost as much as Stones and I know which of the two I'd rather have.
This is just not true.

Great first half and his tackle on Lukaku was immense after Mangala opted not to follow his run from the edge of the box, but he was crap in the second half. He's a soft twat who needs to stop cheating.

Fuck me everytime we touch an Arsenal player it's a free kick. Everytime Young or Jizzhead goes down United get a Pen. Hazard goes down under a gust of wind? Pen. Every top team dives like fuck and are rewarded for it except City.

Aguero stays on his feet when being fouled? No pen.

Aguero fouled? No pen.

I'm just sick of it. Our sportsmanship just costs us every game. Look at Villa the other month and that lanky prick who launched the ball at Joe Hart after we kicked it out.

Sterling got about 10 free kickes and a Pen per game at the bin dippers, signs for us and has 0 free kicks awarded but 30 yellows for diving.

We are the only team playing fair and are being fucked in the arse for it.

I know we want a squeky clean image but I'd be glad for a few pens now and again even if we have to dive.

Diving and flailing about is not playing fair despite what has gone before.

We can kick and scream about, Rooney, Young and all the other cunts but I do not want to see our robust, manly hard as fuck centre half flinging himself to the deck.

It's uttelty pathetic, absurd and it cost us this evening. He fucked up due to an attemt at cheating.

Yes there were another 9 outfield players but i expect all of them thought he would clear it - not give it fucking.....

l0pYfWa.gif

Anyway, not here to row, we should do 'em in the second leg :)

Should have stayed with the guy who scored their first rather than sticking his arm in the air claiming offside.

Should have stayed with the guy who scored their first rather than sticking his arm in the air claiming offside.
Now this is just silly. Let's chastise him for what he did wrong, but stepping up after a corner kick is not one of them.

Moti would have been off if Mangala was able to step up, but Mangala stopped to try a block, which is right, just bad luckbhe kept Mori onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.