Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he gave the ball away because he tried to cheat and from the resulting possession the other team scored and all you can say is "big woop, keep doing it"?

Strange, and you say other people make you laugh?
Yeah, they do. He was one of the best centre halfs in world football last year yet cunts on here are calling him brainless and laying in to him.

Just pathetic.

Wow our fans make me laugh.

He dived? Big woop.

Navas gets hacked down in the box? No Pen.

Silva gets hacked down? No free kick.

Otamendi dives? No free kick.

It doesn't matter either way. We never get a pen, we barely ever get free kicks.

Dive away as far as I care because we won't get fuck all anyway.

So why does he bother then? There's no gain

He was average yesterday. Equally as shaky as Mangala, yet only one got slated. Baffles me.
Agreed. Mangala was fine with Kompany early in the season or are our memories that short? Otamendi makes a sliding tackle each match but gets skinned and is out of position often. Going to be interesting without Vinnie.

Last edited:
Yeah, they do. He was one of the best centre halfs in world football last year yet cunts on here are calling him brainless and laying in to him.

Just pathetic.
Diving inside your own third of the pitch instead of clearing the ball and thus giving it away is pretty brainless, not sure what else you'd call it.

Maybe pathetic, I suppose you could call diving pathetic too.

And if someone did that and the other team subsequently scored then I'd imagine people would fairly be laying into the player.

So why does he bother then? There's no gain
Same reason anyone dives? To try and gain an advantage.

Don't worry, he'll find out soon enough that he won't get a free kick at City unless Charlie Adam rips his shorts down and shoves an Oat Cake up his arse. And even then it might not be awarded.

Just pathetic.

There is no place for diving; not under any circumstances. He went down under a mild arm across his face recently also.

His dive rather than clear the ball resulted in their goal.

If another player is doing the same against us I am sure you would not be happy.

There was simply no need to do it. In the 44th min just get rid, do not piss about trying to be clever, if clever is what he thought he was doing. Kick the fucker into orbit if need be.

He's lucky to have the ever reliable Sagna bailing him out instead of our leftbacks, otherwise he'd be in for a lot more stick.

There is no place for diving; not under any circumstances. He went down under a mild arm across his face recently also.

His dive rather than clear the ball resulted in their goal.

If another player is doing the same against us I am sure you would not be happy.

There was simply no need to do it. In the 44th min just get rid, do not piss about trying to be clever, if clever is what he thought he was doing. Kick the fucker into orbit if need be.
Fuck me everytime we touch an Arsenal player it's a free kick. Everytime Young or Jizzhead goes down United get a Pen. Hazard goes down under a gust of wind? Pen. Every top team dives like fuck and are rewarded for it except City.

Aguero stays on his feet when being fouled? No pen.

Aguero fouled? No pen.

I'm just sick of it. Our sportsmanship just costs us every game. Look at Villa the other month and that lanky prick who launched the ball at Joe Hart after we kicked it out.

Sterling got about 10 free kickes and a Pen per game at the bin dippers, signs for us and has 0 free kicks awarded but 30 yellows for diving.

We are the only team playing fair and are being fucked in the arse for it.

I know we want a squeky clean image but I'd be glad for a few pens now and again even if we have to dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.