Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your blind worship of Otamendi regardless of what actually goes on is beyond irrational. Was mediocre today, and downright poor in the second half. Got cleaned out by Barkley twice, was asleep and lost his man on Everton's first, and continues to dive in and flail without exercising any judgment.
Rather than stay on Autopilot, perhaps you should have read my opinion on his game.

I tot he was shit tonight. Said as much, but that said, anyone claiming he should have stayed with Mori on the first goal is simply clueless. If you don't know why that's the case, ask someone who does. I simply can't bother to explain. It's elementary.

Rather than stay on Autopilot, perhaps you should have read my opinion on his game.

I tot he was shit tonight. Said as much, but that said, anyone claiming he should have stayed with Mori on the first goal is simply clueless. If you don't know why that's the case, ask someone who does. I simply can't bother to explain. It's elementary.
His pathetic dive prior to the goal is unforgivable mate. He was culpable for the goal because of it

His pathetic dive prior to the goal is unforgivable mate. He was culpable for the goal because of it

I think that's right. No need for it and not the first time either. Other than that thought he played pretty well but needs to stop the simulation. It's not as if any premier league referee will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly, he's a little rash, but he's the only player at the moment who's trying to be a bit proactive and win the ball back. I dread to think how we'd have fared without him.

He was our best layer last night by a mile but that dive?

Its a professional game and its been seen that yoou get fuck all for being honest and sometimes, go down and win the free kick but as a defender, you make sure you clear the ball and danger before anything else.

His dive and it was a dive cost the team dearly last night and thats not good enough.

You're a ****. Calling city players that? Should be ashamed you bellend - you're no fan
How is it any different to you calling him a ****? Does a blue shirt make someone impervious to such things? Are City players simply better than the fans and everybody else?

Nobody hesitates to label Ashley Young every name under the sun when he dives. Otamendi's play acting is shameful and shockingly has been encouraged in this thread which is equally as shameful.

He cost the team dearly last night.

He's still very inconsistent, having some good matches and some not so good and within decent matches the odd terrible moment. Got to remember though that he is playing in a team that for various reasons is struggling massively defensively and it looks like a bit of a struggle for all of our central defenders playing the way we do. There's definitely something there and I get the feeling that in the longer term he's going to be excellent for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.