Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they do. He was one of the best centre halfs in world football last year yet cunts on here are calling him brainless and laying in to him.

Just pathetic.

He got away with murder in Spain, often tackling from an arse position & this is the Premier League. But he's actually done better than i expected, as i thought he'd be total shite rather than just average. Very few cbs can just step into the Prem & be great. A few computer football types on here think that way but it rarely happens.

I think there is scope for improvement with him & if Pep keeps him, he might be a lot better next year.

Not looking forward to him meeting Andy Carrol.

Average is definitely the word, for a CB he's so easily brushed off the ball it's ridiculous, Barkley's turn to do him tonight. Can't believe anyone is defending the dive, it was farcical and ultimately cost us a goal.

Have you ever played before?

Your blind worship of Otamendi regardless of what actually goes on is beyond irrational. Was mediocre today, and downright poor in the second half. Got cleaned out by Barkley twice, was asleep and lost his man on Everton's first, and continues to dive in and flail without exercising any judgment.

I think my comment about him after the Watford game still stands. Great tackler, average at best defender.

Average is definitely the word, for a CB he's so easily brushed off the ball it's ridiculous, Barkley's turn to do him tonight. Can't believe anyone is defending the dive, it was farcical and ultimately cost us a goal.
Totally agree , the mans a fucking fraud

He got away with murder in Spain, often tackling from an arse position & this is the Premier League. But he's actually done better than i expected, as i thought he'd be total shite rather than just average. Very few cbs can just step into the Prem & be great. A few computer football types on here think that way but it rarely happens.

I think there is scope for improvement with him & if Pep keeps him, he might be a lot better next year.

Not looking forward to him meeting Andy Carrol.

I think you're being ridiculously harsh, he often has to step out from the back because the midfield can't be arsed doing any defending. He has to step out, he was excellent in the first half last night, he struggled in the second but that's more because of how exposed our defence was.

I think you're being ridiculously harsh, he often has to step out from the back because the midfield can't be arsed doing any defending. He has to step out, he was excellent in the first half last night, he struggled in the second but that's more because of how exposed our defence was.

Top player. The only one seemingly with any leadership skills and personality at present when the chips are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.