Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There y go.

5 mins in Champs Lg laid on a fucking plate for Aguero. If he does nothing else, that's his job done for this evg.

He played one good square ball and that's his job done for the night?

Okay mate.

Still getting in key areas and wasting chances.

Wasted a key break not long after.

Last edited:
It's on show again, Koralov killing his game. Koralov is to busy thinking he's Ronaldo and he's the left winger.

Should've had an assist and put another good ball across the box I thought. Would've expected someone to be arriving to bury it.

Apart from that he's been ok.

He was a threat all night, always made himself available, some great balls into the box and unlucky not to get an assist.Very encouraging.

Well done Raheem.

We know he's capable of even more tho. I hope he gets back to dribbling and being direct, because that's the Sterling that the nation loves to see.

Good game. Could have at least one, probably two assists if other players did their part of the job. His shooting is like Silva trained him though, my mom could hit stronger than both of them.

It's on show again, Koralov killing his game. Koralov is to busy thinking he's Ronaldo and he's the left winger.
No, in the formation we play the full backs are encouraged to get forward as much as possible, Kolarov is doing what his manager tells him. I thought Sterling had a decent game tonight, yes there are parts of his game that need some work but surely no-one thought that a 20 year old was the finished article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.