Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had a decent performance tonight. He does need to work on his shooting though thats for sure, other Than that, thought he was good. But having said that so does Agüero at the moment though it was good to see him score from that pen.

Thought he was excellent last night. Terrorised his fullback, put some superb crosses in and was diligent in his defensive duties.

Now i'm not one for slagging players off but come on..
I can't recall him going past any fullbacks and getting a cross over. I saw him pick the ball up a lot then lay it off to a team mate before ambling off in the other direction. Very poor last night if you ask me.

Now i'm not one for slagging players off but come on..
I can't recall him going past any fullbacks and getting a cross over. I saw him pick the ball up a lot then lay it off to a team mate before ambling off in the other direction. Very poor last night if you ask me.
You were watching a different game , he got his full back booked after a few clinical fouls on him. Another day he would have had 2/3 assists with the crosses he put in. What else do you expect from him?

I think he needs to move ball quicker often easy pass on and he try's to beat two men but that should come in time I call him our English handicap

Much much better last night. Arguably his best in a City shirt so far. Very pleasing to see

Either you are completely blinded by the fact you feel the need to defend an English player and one that we took from Liverpool, or you are taking the mick. I know loads of Cityfans standing around me yesterday will ask themselves the same question towards your opinion.

Going with the fact you are blinded it's really no use stating my opinion, as you seem thrilled by a player that is scared to have a go at is opponent, runs around hiding, and prefers to risklessly laying balls back or sideways. Yes his opponent got booked for a foul on him. It was the one or two times from maybe 4 attemps to go pass his opponent. In 90 minutes. Brilliant. Yes he put in 2 or 3 crosses that actually we were worth chasing. In 90 minutes. Fantastic.

I don't slagg the player (I do slagg your opinion) because he's 20, City is a new club to him, he can't help we overpayed. And he has had a few good games for us. Better than yesterday. But so far he's not worth anything near what City paid for him, neither was he when playing for Liverpool. I and many others hope he will bring it to us, actually I believe he can because the talent is there. That's how far it goes for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.