Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet I've yet to see a mention of it anywhere. Liverpool fan and celebrity penis lover Mark Lawrenson gushed about Aguero's individual goal, but no mention of the flick from Raheem. Admittedly Aguero still had a hell of a lot to do, but it was still an important link in the build up to his goal and will go down as an assist.
Your right no mention whatsoever now had that been ..... Well you know the rest

Yet I've yet to see a mention of it anywhere. Liverpool fan and celebrity penis lover Mark Lawrenson gushed about Aguero's individual goal, but no mention of the flick from Raheem. Admittedly Aguero still had a hell of a lot to do, but it was still an important link in the build up to his goal and will go down as an assist.

Sky -

It was a trademark weaving run from the Argentina striker, who collected Raheem Sterling's neat flick and ghosted past two Norwich defenders before finally evading the sliding challenge of Ryan Bennett and poking home his 11th goal of the season.

And the Daily Mail did a diagram for it -

Thought he was our best player tonight. Constantly had the highly rated Stones in trouble and then he finally gets him to make a mistake and bring him down and the bent ref gives us nothing. The refs have given him nothing all season and it is complete bollocks. He's been hacked down, barged off the ball, brought down in the penalty box and given nothing.

He was really decent tonight but we needed a world-class winger like Bale or Reus who can dribble and whip in quality crosses, didn't we? Pointless signing.

He was really decent tonight but we needed a world-class winger like Bale or Reus who can dribble and whip in quality crosses, didn't we? Pointless signing.
That's all well and good but we only have Aguero in there, everyone else is just static around the box

That's all well and good but we only have Aguero in there, everyone else is just static around the box

Yup. Navas always gets slated for this. Fact of the matter is they had all their players in or around their box and it was always going to be very difficult to pick that lock. If we didn't have de bruyne people would be saying 'oh with de bruyne on the delivery would have been better' but he was on the pitch today and he couldn't do it either. You need that bit of luck or something very special. Our luck was out and Aguero and Co couldn't quite win it.

Raheem grew in confidence for me and started to express himself that second half. Came very close to winning it. Should have had a dig when it opened up from his mazy run but that's just a lack of confidence I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.