Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious he needs a chance out on the right and if he doesn't perform there then talk about benching him

We forget he's only 20 and played a lot of high pressure games feel he needed a rest a few games a go but with injuries he had to play, would like to see him play on the right to see he does..

I agree with that

He'll be fine, we did look a hell of a lot more balanced with Kev out left and Navas right though.

Read my former opinion about him. But l still think he will be ok if we and the British media stop hyping him or keep defending him with lousy excuses. And NO. We don't want him play on the right. That's Navas. Give him time and accept he just is a squad player that can ... CAN ... turn out great.

Switch him to the right. With Zabaleta there, it could work very well for both of them offensively. If he doesn't perform, Navas will be there to provide competition. Also, switch De Bruyne to the left and keep Silva central. I noticed De Bruyne plays much better on the left.

He was bloody shocking again today. Does not look fit at all couldn't get past me at the
moment which is saying some
thing

He is nowhere near the standard he was at Liverpool yet. He's only 20 though so has lots of time to improve. At Liverpool I always remember him running at players with speed and going past with ease. Not happened so far for us, but think he needs to be tried out on the right. Looks uncomfortable on the left and too predictable cutting inside and slowing play down.

One thing that does bother me about him is that he goes hiding too much. While navas might not be the best, he never goes missing in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.